This classic meatloaf recipe will be a family favorite for years to come. You can’t go wrong serving this dish alongside buttery creamed potatoes and fresh green beans!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 8 oz canned without juice diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Mix ground beef, salt, pepper, onion, bell pepper, egg, tomatoes and oats together well and place in a baking dish. Shape into a loaf.
Mix ketchup, brown sugar and mustard and spread on loaf. Bake for 1 hour.